With this information on the processing of personal data, pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (so-called "GDPR"), CAM S.r.l., with registered office in Sarnano, Via Benedetto Costa, 30, C.F. and VAT number 01998720435 ("Enotecacompagnucci.com"), as Data Controller, intends to illustrate the purposes and methods with which Enotecacompagnucci.com collects and processes your personal data, which categories of data are processed, such as are the rights that are recognized to you as an interested party and how they can be exercised.
The information is provided exclusively for this website ("Site"), therefore Enotecacompagnucci.com assumes no responsibility for other websites that may be consulted through hypertext links on the Site.
Users, by using this Site, accept this information and are therefore invited to read it before providing personal information of any kind.
- Data Controller
Enotecacompagnucci.com is the Data Controller of the personal data collected through the platform.
For certain processing operations, Enotecacompagnucci.com makes use of employees, agents or collaborators, who are responsible for carrying out processing operations under the authority of the Data Controller, as well as partner companies or professional firms that provide assistance and consultancy in accounting, administrative, legal, tax and financial matters located throughout the European Union, who are duly appointed as data processors pursuant to art. 28 of the GDPR.
The updated list of data processors, as well as subjects who carry out processing operations under the authority of the Data Controller, is kept at the headquarters of the Data Controller.
The updated list of data processors and persons in charge of processing is kept at the headquarters of the Data Controller.
- Categories of personal data
Enotecacompagnucci.com will use your Data for the following purposes:
- a) for the execution of the contract
The Data indicated in paragraph 2, nn. 1-4, will be processed by Enotecacompagnucci.com to allow you to register on the Site and use the services specifically connected to it. By way of example, your data will be processed for the management of purchase orders, for maintenance and technical assistance, as well as in order to improve the quality of the services offered. The Data will then be processed for the execution of the existing contract with the Data Controller.
The provision of data is necessary to allow the establishment and management of the contractual relationship; failing that, it will not be possible for us to execute the contract and provide you with the requested service.
- b) for marketing purposes
Direct sales. With your specific consent, Enotecacompagnucci.com may process your data for sending advertising material or commercial communications relating to any promotions or for market research. The sending of such communications may take place through the use of automated systems (eg. E-mail, SMS, push notifications) and traditional systems (eg, paper mail).
For this processing purpose, the Data referred to in paragraph 2, nn. 1 and 2.
The consent given is revocable at any time, even with reference only to automated contact systems, by writing to email@example.com
Newsletter.The Data indicated in paragraph 2, n 2, provided when subscribing to the newsletter will be used by Enotecacompagnucci.com for the sole purpose of providing the requested newsletter service. The Data will then be processed for the provision of the service requested from the Data Controller. You may at any time request to cancel your subscription to the newsletter by following the instructions indicated from time to time in any communication made for the purposes referred to in this point.
Soft spam. The Data referred to in paragraph 2, n. 2, acquired in the context of the sale of Enotecacompagnucci.com products through the platform, may be used for sending commercial communications relating to products similar to those being sold. This treatment does not require your express consent pursuant to art. 130 of the legislative decree 30 June 2003, n. 196. You may in any case oppose this treatment at any time by following the instructions indicated from time to time in any communication made for the purposes referred to in this point.
- c) for profiling purposes
Enotecacompagnucci.com may process your data to understand your purchasing habits and preferences in relation to the products and services offered through the platform in order to offer you products and services in line with your profile.
For the pursuit of this purpose, Enotecacompagnucci.com may process the Data referred to in paragraph 2, nn. 1-2 and 5.
These Data will be processed by Enotecacompagnucci.com on the basis of its legitimate interest in optimizing its purchasing procedures, by offering more functional and useful products and services to the specific needs of customers. The legitimate interest of Enotecacompagnucci.com has been appropriately balanced with your interests and expectations in the impact assessment on data protection (available by clicking here), where certain technical and legal measures have been envisaged in order to minimize the impact of the profiling carried out by Enotecacompagnucci.com on your legal sphere.
We remind you that, pursuant to art. 21 of the GDPR, you can oppose this treatment at any time, for reasons connected to your particular situation, by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- d) for the communication of your data to third parties for marketing purposes
If provided on the Site and subject to your specific consent, Enotecacompagnucci.com may communicate your data to third parties who will be able to process them for sending their commercial communications also via SMS / MMS / VMS, push notifications and / or e-mail .
The categories of recipients to whom Enotecacompagnucci.com may communicate your data include subjects who operate by way of example in the commercial sectors indicated below:
- Clothing, fashion, accessories, footwear, optics, costume jewelery, jewelery, watches;
- Lenses and eye care products;
- Underwear, costumes and accessories;
- Tourism, Airports, flights, discounts on tickets, conventions, travel, hotels, itineraries, restaurants, resorts, farm holidays, bus lines, bed & breakfast, hostels;
- Leather goods bags and suitcases;
- Organization of events, weddings, parties, concerts;
- Children and early childhood, goods and services, toys, articles and services for pregnant women and new mothers;
- Education, culture;
- Real estate ads, sales, rentals, mortgages;
- Services for the home, renovations, decoration, furniture, doors, windows and security armouring, anti-intrusion and safes, private guards and security;
- Personal services (investigations, meetings and socializing, get-togethers, health and wellness, herbalists and perfumeries, assisted hotel services, legal and accounting consultancy;
- Culture and training courses, specialization courses, masters, school recovery, university preparation assistance, cultural exchanges;
- Financial products, banking, social security, loans and debt consolidation, investments, home banking, investment platforms;
- Personal aids: mattresses, armchairs, lifts and lifts, ergonomic tubs, various devices, including electronic ones;
- Business services (debt collection, commercial information, advertising and marketing, translations, interpreters, removals);
- Search and selection of personnel, job offers, internships, internships;
- Prevention and safety devices;
- Food, organic products, zero KM agriculture;
- Drinks and sfot drinks, wines and spirits;
- Energy drinks and food supplements (proper nutrition and fitness);
- Products for body care, hair stylist, make-up, nail-art, beauty center and aesthetics, treatments, chromotherapy, solarium, gym, spa treatments, sports items;
- Specialized medical services, dentists, teeth whitening, hair thickening, skin treatment and the like;
- Tattoos, piercings and microderma;
- Products for sanitation, monitoring of pollutants, filters and purifiers;
- Air conditioning and management of the living environment;
- Vegetable garden and gardening, floriculture and green thumb;
- DIY and make dates;
- Temporary deposits, storage and the like;
- Pet services, food, care, pet care, accommodation and treatments;
- Electrical, burglar alarm, telephone, data, satellite, digital and similar systems;
- Fun and entertainment, video games, consoles, portable consoles and computers;
- Multimedia entertainment;
- Subscriptions to paid channels, pay per view, pay TV, on demand, etc.;
- Thematic channels for children or by categories of interest, multimedia content, CD, DVD, Bluray, Streaming and download;
- Music, hobby, cooking, technical, cultural, thematic channels, etc;
- Cinema and theaters, cabaret and live shows, concerts, rehearsal rooms, recording, recording, various equipment, post-production, editing and mixing;
- Sports, dedicated channels, specialized magazines, subscriptions, discounts, clothing, accessories, gyms, sports centers, events and competitions;
- Technology, computers, tabelt, cameras, telephony, TV and HiFi;
- Appliances, home furnishings, linen, artistic decoration;
- Interior design, furniture and interior design;
- Utilities and commodities: tariffs and energy and service operators;
- Data connection, ADSL, fiber, fixed telephony, satellite, new connectivity technologies, internet provider, internet services, web design, social networks and internet-based services;
- Development of web pages, sites, applications for computers and mobile devices;
- Mobile telephony, telephone operators, rates and promotions, services and initiatives;
- Associations, groups, get-togethers, volunteering, social commitment;
- Printing and electronic publishing, ebooks, newspapers, periodicals, comics, works of art and reproductions, collections and stamps;
- Insurance for home, car, person, travel, special rates, discounts and promotions;
- Driving schools, points recovery, car files, special licenses, license renewal;
- Automotive, tuning, car practices, buying and selling, rental, spare parts, maintenance and services for the world of cars and motorcycles;
- Rally, competitions, sporting events in the world of motors;
- Cycling, equipment, events, services, spare parts and the like;
- Sea, lake and river: products and services for navigation, fishing, tourism and leisure, water sports;
- Playful pastimes based on horoscopes, astrology, magic, fortune telling, tarot cards, sports scores predictions and betting;
- Contests and sweepstakes, sweepstakes and prize operations
The subjects or categories of subjects to whom your personal data will be communicated by Enotecacompagnucci.com will process such data as independent data controllers according to the provisions of the respective privacy policies.
The data referred to in paragraph 1, nn. 1 and 2.
The consent given is revocable at any time by writing to email@example.com
- Data retention period and treatment duration
Your personal data will be stored mainly on Shopify and Google Cloud servers located in the European Union.
Your data will be kept for the entire duration of the contractual relationship with Enotecacompagnucci.com. Following the termination of the relationship, the Data will be kept for a period of 10 years exclusively for the purposes of protecting the rights of the Owner and for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
With reference to the processing for marketing purposes indicated in paragraph 2, lett. b), we inform you that the Data will be processed for the entire duration of the contract unless the consent given by you is revoked or your right to object to the processing is exercised.
With reference to the data processed for profiling purposes, we inform you that the Data will be processed for a maximum period of 12 months or for the different period that may be required by law or by provisions of the Guarantor Authority, except for any exercise of the Your right to object to the processing.After this period or in case of opposition, the data will be kept if necessary to pursue other purposes or will be permanently deleted
With reference to the communication of data to third parties for marketing purposes, we inform you that the data may be communicated until the revocation of your consent.
- Defense in court
Your data may be used for defense by Enotecacompagnucci.com in court or in the stages leading to its eventual establishment.
- Credit card data
The data relating to your credit card will not be processed by Enotecacompagnucci.com as they are processed and / or stored directly by the banking circuit. Enotecacompagnucci.com uses Shopify Payments professional payment services, which ensure the consumer maximum protection and confidentiality.
- User rights
We inform you that, in accordance with current regulations, you have the following rights:
- ask and obtain information about the existence of their data in the availability of Enotecacompagnucci.com and access to such data;
- for the data being processed with automated systems, request the transfer to another holder;
- request and obtain the modification and / or correction of your personal data if you believe that they are inaccurate or incomplete;
- request and obtain the cancellation - and / or limitation of processing - of your personal data in the case of data or information that is not necessary - or no longer necessary - for the aforementioned purposes, therefore after the indicated retention period has elapsed in the paragraph above.
These requests may be sent to the Data Controller by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or by registered letter with return receipt addressed to CAM S.r.l., via benedetto costa 30, 62028 - Sarnano (MC).
We also inform you that pursuant to the regulations in force you can propose any complaints regarding the processing of your personal data to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.